Master of Business Administration
VISION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To develop into a leading institution of business management through excellence in the process to groom and give future leaders to the society and the world, in the era of knowledge economy.
MISSION OF THE DEPARTMENT
To deliver quality management education and prepare responsible future leaders to meet global corporate challenges and avail multiple opportunities in the corporate.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO1. Understanding of practical and theoretical aspects of business.
- PO2. Application of various business theories into practical world for the economic development.
- PO3. Effective Communication in various formats.
- PO4. Identify the key issues facing a business or business subdivision
- PO5. Utilize qualitative and quantitative methods to investigate and solve critical business problems
- PO6. Integrate tools and concepts from multiple functional areas (i.e. finance, marketing, operations, etc.) to solve business problems
- PO7. Evaluate and integrate ethical considerations when making business decisions
- PO8. Incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives when making business decisions
- PO9. Incorporate the principles of inclusive and sustainable development in the areas of business decisions.
- PO10. Integrate the sensitive nature of Human Behavior into various aspects of business decisions.
- PO11. Develop a sense of responsibility among students while deciding on various aspects of business.
- PO12. Develop a spirit of scientific temper among students with the spirit of inquiry and reasoning.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Workshop on MS Excel: MS Excel is the backbone of the finance industry. Workshop is organized which has 3 Levels, 11 Worksheets and 5 level Exams. Student is certified on the same.
- Corporate Certification: Students to clear Google, Instagram, Facebook etc certifications. It carries weightage in the industry and makes the student in line with the industry requirements.
- Internships: The students go through internships of minimum 3 months to make them feel the corporate work culture.
- Placement Oriented Training: It is 7 days of comprehensive program which is to make students perform well in GD and PI. Hence finally leading them to placements.
- Eventful Wednesdays: Every Wednesday is an event day, when we organize various management based events like Ad-Mad Show, Advertisement Making, Logo Designing, Nukkad Natak etc. It helps to groom students to make them future managers.
- Sporty Saturdays: Each Saturday is dedicated to sports where students learn team building, leadership, coordination etc. It helps them to become a responsible manager.
- Workshop on MS PowerPoint: It is to inculcate the presentation skills among students. They learn MS Office suit as the same is applied in the every corporate for their day today working.
- Workshop on Python: It is to be conducted for the first time to make the students make ready for Data Science jobs.
- Industrial Visits: It is to give practical exposure to students and to give them knowledge of various departments.
- Guest Lecture: Various expert lectures are organized for the students, experts call from the different industries, Academics etc to enhance the knowledge of students.